Customer Services Representative
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists.
- To enhance the user experience.
- Answer phone calls, respond to consumer inquiries, complaints, and other service requests. ·
- Communicate effectively with the driver to ensure the quality of delivery service.
- Assist drivers in rationally optimizing delivery routes.
- Work in accordance with the company’s regular workflow.
- Preserve a high level of service and work efficiently.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in customer service, sales or any other relevant field ·
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills ·
- Cooperation spirit and capacity to work under pressure ·
- Familiarity with traffic routes in various areas of Toronto, driving experience is preferred. ·
- Relentlessly Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work. ·
- Customer Obsessed: you love talking to people and proactively solving issues. ·
- Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers’ satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed, and global sales organization